- Set background color for a window specified in the sub-menu.
- Set font for a window specified in the sub-menu.
- Ticker mode:
- Set ticker to be scrollable or static text.
- Activity log:
- When enabled, display activity with time stamps in the window.
- Enable socks:
- When enabled, will use socks to connect to IRC servers outside
your firewall. This option is only useful if you have this applet
installed within your firewall AND your web server is sockified.
- If you are not within any firewall or your IRC servers are
inside the firewall, you should disable this option.
- May not be available even you have a socks host inside a firewall.
- Enable CTCP:
- When enabled, other people can get CTCP responses from you.
- When disabled, other people will get a message of "CTCP refused".
- You can always send CTCP commands no matter what state this
option is in.
- Message wrap:
- When enabled, text displayed in the message window will be
wrapped according to the width of the window. You may disable
this option when you need to display computer program-like messages.
- If you have a multi-media computer, when this option is turned
on for a room, you will hear sound when people join/leave the room.
- Debug mode:
- When enabled, display unparsed messages in the Java console window.
- Should be disabled if you are not debugging the chat client.
- Help index:
- Display the help information about the usage of this IRC client.
- Information about this applet.